Second Boston Bombing Terrorist, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Now in Custody

Unfortunately, he’s still alive. Too bad he’s not in hell with his brother.

Applause has erupted in a Watertown neighborhood as suspect 2 in the Boston Marathon bombings was taken into custody Friday night.

FOX 25’s Jarrod Holbrook reported that a police officer exclaimed, “We got him!” at about 8:40 p.m.
Nearly a dozen explosions were heard in a Watertown neighborhood where suspect number 2 in the Boston Marathon bombings was believed to have been shot.

FOX 25’s Bob Ward reported that he heard eight to 10 explosions in the area of 67 Franklin Street about 20 minutes after gunfire erupted in the neighborhood. It was believed that police had shot and wounded Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the man known as suspect 2 in the Boston Marathon bombings.

Ward, citing sources, said that Tsarnaev was still alive after the shootings and could be seen moving via a State Police helicopter’s infrared camera inside of a boat. He was surrounded and was refusing to come out of the boat.

It was not known if he had been killed in the explosions. He was believed to have already been injured in a shootout with police overnight. A Franklin Street resident, Evan Goodman, told FOX 25 that neighbors notified authorities that someone may be in the boat after they saw blood coming from it Friday evening.

FOX 25’s Jarrod Holbrook reported that Tsarnaev was seen in a boat with a canvas cover. He was reportedly poking holes in the canvas.

Holbrook reported hearing the shots being fired in rapid succession, “like a roll of firecrackers” shortly after a “Shelter in Place” order had been lifted in Boston and its surrounding area.

Neighbors said they had just gone out for the first time all day when gunfire broke out.

“We were walking just to the corner of Russell Avenue and heard all this gunfire, and we just flew across the street and lo and behold there was all this gunfire right there,” said Mary Sullivan.

Police were seen rushing children out of the area at one point.

A bomb squad robot had been deployed at the scene to check the boat for explosives. Tsarnaev’s brother, Tamerlan, was found with an improvised explosive device when he was killed following a shootout with police overnight Friday.

SWAT teams, sharpshooters, FBI agents, and police took command of the tense and locked-down streets of Boston and its suburbs Friday in an all-out hunt for the 19-year-old Tsarnaev.

Tsarnaev was in serious if not critical condition….(he) suffered gunshot wounds to the neck and leg and had lost a lot of blood before being captured.

Gotta wonder if there’s more Tsarnaevs in the Boston area. Come to think of it, they’re all over the United States.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :
Wordpress Social Share Plugin powered by Ultimatelysocial