From Human Events:
Gaze in wonder as the Memory Hole actually opens before your eyes, with White House spokesman Jay Carney asserting that “Benghazi happened a long time ago.”
The loved ones and friends of the victims beg to differ.
Hey, we can play that game too. Sandy Hook, Gabby Gifford’s shooting, and the murder of movie patrons in Colorado happened eons ago. The ratio of importance to forgetfulness in Obama’s world depends on whether or not it can be used to further his political agenda.
Jay’s Greatest Hits:
The only kind of spokesperson who can say all that shit with a straight face is someone who is just as stupid as they sound.
- Michelle Malkin Tears Into Jay Carney’s Smug Comments That Benghazi Happened a Long Time Ago (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Cockroach Jay Carney: ‘Benghazi happened a long time ago’ (twitchy.com)
- WHITE HOUSE CONTINUES TO STONEWALL, AGAIN by JUST ME (sohereandnow.wordpress.com)
- Jay Carney on Threats to Whistleblowers: ‘Benghazi Happened a Long Time Ago’ (thelastgreatstand.com)
- Krauthammer’s Take: Administration Response to Benghazi is ‘Definition of Chutzpah’ (nationalreview.com)