But they’ll harass veterans at memorials, in a heartbeat.
From the Washington Examiner.
A planned immigration reform rally will take place on the National Mall on Tuesday even though the site is closed due to the government shutdown.
Organizers for the “Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform” were spotted Monday setting up a stage and equipment on the National Mall for the rally which will take place on Tuesday.
Their version of “immigration reform” is nothing less than amnesty for illegal aliens.
A few scattered barriers around the park have signs informing visitors that the area is closed as a result of the government shutdown.
Susana Flores, a spokesperson for the rally, confirmed for the Washington Examiner that the Park Service will allow the event to take place under the group’s rights granted by the First Amendment.
About 30 members of Congress are expected to attend the rally, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J.
The event is hosted by several immigration activist groups, together with the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and the AFL-CIO.
The Dems are conspicuously absent when Park Rangers try to prevent WWII vets from visiting their own memorial under the rights guaranteed by the First Amendment for American citizens, but when their illegal alien voting bloc needs their help, they can’t get there fast enough.
- Photos: Immigration Reform Rally on ‘Closed’ National Mall OK’d by Park Service (theblaze.com)
- Progressive Socialist Democrats Screw Over Wwii Vets at Capitol Mall But Host Illegal Alien Immigration Reform Rally (onecitizenspeaking.com)
- Shutdown Doesn’t Apply To Illegal Aliens (tomohalloran.com)
- Obama Admin Will Allow Amnesty Rally on National Mall During Gov’t Shutdown (breitbart.com)
- Obama: No To Vets Visiting War Memorials, Yes To Radical Pro-Illegal Immigration Supporters’ Amnesty Rally… (redflagnews.com)
1 thought on “Illegal Alien Rallies Exempt From ‘Shutdown’”
Reblogged this on Brittius.com.