Hat Tip to Creeping Sharia.
A compilation of reports about Kerry’s latest brain fart.
On the verge of a double-dip recession, unemployment at rarely seen levels, Islamic terrorism at record high levels, and Democrats want to bring workers from Muslim countries to the U.S.? Moreover, they want to send Americans into countries likely hostile to Americans and ruled by sharia law. Taxation for Islamization. via Daily Times – Kerry pushes US-Muslim nation exchanges.
WASHINGTON: US Senator and chairman of Senate’s Foreign Relations Committee, John Kerry, appealed on Tuesday for cementing US ties with the Muslim world with a two-way exchange of professionals like teachers, city planners, and public health workers.
Public health workers? Does Obamacare require importing Muslim health workers? As was heard in this post.
Kerry introduced a bill calling for a three-year pilot programme to draw such workers from Muslim-majority countries to be picked by the US State Department. “This legislation is designed to help build professional capacity, strengthen civil society, and improve ties between the United States and Muslim-majority countries,” he said in a statement. These citizens picked would be 21-40 years old and could also come from civil society, including journalists, leaders of religious-based organisations, or employees of nonprofit organisations, Kerry’s office said in a statement.
This pilot program would allow young American professionals to spend six months overseas experiencing a new culture in Muslim countries while gaining new work experiences. And it would allow citizens of those countries to spend six months in the United States, where they will gain valuable work skills and see what life in America is all about. In a small but significant way, both journeys will help to lay the groundwork for improved relations going forward.
The International Professional Exchange Act of 2010…
Under the proposed legislation, the US Secretary of State is authorised to establish a three year pilot program to help build professional capacity and contribute professional skills to local communities through a two-way exchange of fellows between the United States and select Muslim-majority countries.
The program does not exclude non-Muslims from participating in the exchange.
How considerate. Dhimmis. The only thing Muslim countries do for America is build mosques to spread sharia law. (If anyone finds a link to the act please share in the comments).
Update, link to bill found, it’s as bad as imagined. Thanks to the Blogmocracy for the link:
(2) FELLOW- The term ‘fellow’ means a college-educated professional who–
(A) is between 21 and 40 years of age; and
(B) has been selected to participate in the Program.
(3) FELLOWSHIP- The term ‘fellowship’ means the vehicle through which inbound and outbound fellows participate in the Program.
(4) INBOUND FELLOW- The term ‘inbound fellow’ means a fellow who is coming to the United States from a Muslim-majority country.
(5) MUSLIM-MAJORITY COUNTRY- The term ‘Muslim-majority country’ means–
(A) a country that is a Member State of the Organization of the Islamic Conference; and
(B) the Republic of Kosovo.
(6) OUTBOUND FELLOW- The term ‘outbound fellow’ means a fellow who is going to a Muslim-majority country from the United States.
(7) PROGRAM- The term ‘Program’ means the 3-year International Professional Exchange Pilot Program established under this Act.
SEC. 5. INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXCHANGE PILOT PROGRAM.
(a) Authorization- The Secretary of State is authorized to establish a 3-year international professional exchange pilot program for–
(1) young professionals in the United States to live and work in a Muslim-majority country; and
(2) young professionals in Muslim-majority countries to live and work in the United States
Just great, Kerry. Why don’t we issue these muzzie newcomers some IEDs, AK 47s, and explosives they can strap to themselves when they visit the Mall?
Remember, this is the same assclown who said that ‘only uneducated people get stuck in Iraq’.