More offerings from the ‘religion of peace’.
Two men intent on attacking a military recruiting station to inspire Muslims to defend their religion from U.S. actions abroad were snared by FBI agents in a terror plot sting, authorities said Thursday.
Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif, also known as Joseph Anthony Davis, of Seattle, and Walli Mujahidh, also known as Frederick Domingue Jr., of Los Angeles, were arrested Wednesday night after they arrived at a warehouse garage to pick up machine guns to use in the attack, an FBI agent wrote in a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court.
Michelle Malkin has more, including the FBI affidavit which describes the case against them.
From the affidavit:
“The object of the conspiracy was to kill officers and employees of the Department of Defense who worked at the MEPS [Military Entrance Processing Stations] located in the Federal Center South building in Seattle Washington, and to kill other persons assisting such officers and employees in the performance of their duties…
…The defendants planned to carry out the attack using fully-automatic weapons pistols, and fragmentation grendates. Their goal was to kill and maim numerous officers and employees of the United States Military…Abdul-Latif explained the reasons for the attack, specifically his anger of the US Military’s real or perceived activities in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemn. Abdul-Latif explained that, in his view, murdering American soldiers was justifiable.
…78. Abdul-Latif then revisited the idea of attacking Fort Lewis. In response, the Source said that their current target (the MEPS) was a good one and they should stick with their plan. The discussion then moved to other topics, including Abdul-Latif complaining again about the American military presence in the Middle East. Abdul-Latif also discussed historical figures who have sacrificed for a cause, and then specifically compared the conspirators’ intended “sacrifice” during the MEPS attack to the actions of Nidal [Hasan] (the Army officer charged in the attack that killed 13 people at Fort Hood.
Remember the Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act? It reads in part:
Subtitle J–Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism
SEC. 899A. DEFINITIONS.
(1) COMMISSION- The term `Commission’ means the National Commission on the Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism established under section 899C.
(2) VIOLENT RADICALIZATION- The term `violent radicalization’ means the process of adopting or promoting an extremist belief system for the purpose of facilitating ideologically based violence to advance political, religious, or social change.
(3) HOMEGROWN TERRORISM- The term `homegrown terrorism’ means the use, planned use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual born, raised, or based and operating primarily within the United States or any possession of the United States to intimidate or coerce the United States government, the civilian population of the United States, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.
(4) IDEOLOGICALLY BASED VIOLENCE- The term `ideologically based violence’ means the use, planned use, or threatened use of force or violence by a group or individual to promote the group or individual’s political, religious, or social beliefs.
Whether muslims arrive from overseas or whether they’re born here, the common denominator is the goal of planning and supporting Islamic terrorism. We’ve got threats to our national security all over the country, including the idiot in the White House who won’t take the violence of his Islamic soulmates seriously.
- 2 Muslims Arrested In Plot To Attack Seattle Military Processing Station (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- TWO MUSLIMS (isn’t it always?) ARRESTED in terror plot to attack Seattle military recruiting station (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- Another bad week for the “Religion of Peace.” (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Prison Converts to Islam Planned Ft. Hood-Style Jihad in Seattle (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)