Say it ain’t so.
From the Daily Beast.
Within 24 hours of the 9-11 anniversary attack on the United States consulate in Benghazi, U.S. intelligence agencies had strong indications al Qaeda–affiliated operatives were behind the attack, and had even pinpointed the location of one of those attackers. Three separate U.S. intelligence officials who spoke to The Daily Beast said the early information was enough to show that the attack was planned and the work of al Qaeda affiliates operating in Eastern Libya.
……The intelligence officials who spoke to The Daily Beast did so anonymously because they weren’t authorized to speak to the press. They said U.S. intelligence agencies developed leads on four of the participants of the attacks within 24 hours of the fire fight that took place mainly at an annex near the Benghazi consulate. For one of those individuals, the U.S. agencies were able to find his location after his use of social media. “We had two kinds of intelligence on one guy,” this official said. “We believe we had enough to target him.
Another U.S. intelligence official said, “There was very good information on this in the first 24 hours. These guys have a return address. There are camps of people and a wide variety of things we could do.”
Yet for a whole week, Obama, Jay Carney, Susan Rice, and the slew of obedient media suckwads continued to sing the fucking “video” tune. Anybody with half a brain that isn’t enthralled with Obama, figured out the truth the same day it happened.
- We Knew it was Al-Qaeda (thedailybeast.com)
- Bombshell: US knew Stevens assassination was work of terrorists within 24 hours of attack (hotair.com)
- White House Story on Libya Falls Apart… (thedailybeast.com)
- #OBAMAFAIL: Al Qaeda, ex-Gitmo detainee involved in consulate attack, intelligence sources say. … (pjmedia.com)
- White House narrative on Libya all but collapsed (hotair.com)
- The White House is Lying on Libya (thedailybeast.com)