Babs Bush has jumped on the Hate Sarah Palin bandwagon by telling her to “stay in Alaska”, which is really a shame because this is not something you’d expect out of an heretofore classy conservative lady.
Audio of an interview with Laura Ingraham:
Laura brought up Michelle Obama’s brain-dead “for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country” comment during the interview, and why someone like Barbara Bush never jumped on that. I’ve wondered the same thing.
Newsflash for Barbara Bush:
It was a privilege to vote for Sarah Palin on the GOP ticket. She’s a smart, strong, independent, take-no-bullshit kind of gal.
She’s a tough, no-nonsense reformer as well as intelligent, articulate, and principled.
Some of her accomplishments as Alaska governor:
1. House Bill 3001 for awarding a contract to TransCanada Alaska for developing and building a pipeline stretching for 1,715 miles from the Prudhoe Bay treatment plant to Alberta Canada.
2. House Bill 4001 and Senate bill 4002 were signed into law by Governor Palin on August 25, 2008. SB 4002 pays $1,200 to each resident who qualifies. The money for these payments comes from the state’s natural resource revenue. This bill also suspends the state’s tax on gasoline.
3. Administrative Order 242: This order puts together a co-op of the Department of Natural Resources and the Department of Revenue to work with organizations who wish to commercialize Alaska’s North Slope natural gas.
She’s also pretty down to earth:
4. Westwind II: She purchased her own jet as a person would buy an automobile. Payments of $62,492.79 were made quarterly. Out of her own pocket.
5. She fired the chef and cooked meals for her own family.
6. She tripled funding for special needs children education.
She’s Middle America. That’s why the Democrats hate her.
She weathered the onslaught of rabid bloggers and main stream media leftwingnuts who flung some of the most obscene, slanderous, filthy tirades ever manufactured.
Not able to find any real dirt in her past or her character, they fabricated, instead. They resorted to targeting her daughter and her innocent infant son, because being the puerile simps they are, they lack the courage to fight with the adults.
I hope to see her on the presidential ticket in 2012, and exude the same toughness and confidence that made her a successful Governor of Alaska.
America needs someone like her in D.C., and even more so after Obama and his merry band of socialist thugs are done destroying this country.
As for Babs, she should stay in Kennebunkport and settle into retirement like most former First Ladies.