From Fox News.
The Justice Department’s decision to charge a white man with a federal hate crime for a “knockout game”-style attack against a black victim has raised questions about why the administration waited until now to speak up on cases that, for months, largely have involved white victims.
Federal prosecutors presented a detailed set of evidence Thursday in charging Katy, Texas, man Conrad Alvin Barrett, 27, with a hate crime. He allegedly shot video of himself using racial slurs, stating his intent to hit a black person in order to receive national media attention and, in the end, punching a 79-year-old black man.
The attack was serious. The victim lost three teeth and needed surgery to repair his jaw, which had been broken in two places. He was hospitalized for more than four days, authorities said.
But some questioned why the federal government just now was getting involved and whether a double standard was at play, considering that in many prior cases, the race of the suspect and victim was reversed.
A number of those cases probably would not qualify as a hate crime — prosecutors would need to have evidence that the victim was targeted because of race or religion. But several apparent victims of a rash of attacks in New York were Jewish.
……”We have had a ton of these knockout cases,” he said. “Part of your role as prosecutors and part of the role of the Justice Department is to send a message to the public that … the law applies to everyone.”
He added: “Why is this the first knockout case that the DOJ has decided to render an indictment on?”
Because he’s white and Eric Holder’s DOJ doesn’t bring indictments against blacks; not even the New Black Panther thugs who committed voter intimidation.
Just a sample of the roving mobs of gangsta thugs who blindside innocent people for kicks:
Jeffrey Babbitt, a 62 year old white man was viciously attacked by 31 year-old Lashawn Marten, who is black. Marten announced: “I hate white people.” Then he proceeded to hit Babbitt who was walking by and two more people before he stopped and the cops arrived. Babbitt’s head struck the sidewalk when he fell. He later died.
A homeless man—Ralph Erik Santiago—was killed in New Jersey by three black punks, one of whom threw a sucker punch to Santiago’s head. His body was found on the street with his head wedged between two fence posts, his neck broken.
In April an elderly man was attacked by a mob of black youths playing “the knock out game” while walking home from the grocery store with his wife. They killed him.
In June a group of black youths beat a gay man bloody playing “the knock out game.”
In August black teen mobs targeted St. Louis cyclists in the knock out game.
In September, a 73-year-old man was knocked unconscious just outside of Tower Grove Park.
Young girl punched while riding bike in D.C.
A group of black thugs attacked 6 people in Connecticut, including a 68 year-old woman.
Man walking home from work punched by group of thugs, suffers broken jaw, nose.
19 year-old woman punched while using ATM.
72 year old woman punched in the face while walking down the street.
Rash of ‘knockout’ assaults on Jews in Crown Heights, NY.
Which, incidentally, is the fault of the Jews themselves, according to a black NYC politician.
Karma does have a way of being a mighty bitch. Seems at least one ‘knockout’ artist—Demetruis Murphy—met his demise when he broke into a home and confronted an armed citizen. It did not end well for Murphy, who is now probably in hell getting the shit knocked out of him by whatever denizens occupy the place.
‘Race coward’ Holder has a lot of catching up to do if he’s so concerned about ‘hate crimes’.
1 thought on “*Shocker* After Hundreds of ‘Knockout’ Hate Crimes Committed by Black Perps Against Whites, the First Person Charged is White”
Reblogged this on Dead Citizen's Rights Society.