A report by the London Times tells that the BBC funded a documentary and a paintball trip for terrorists in 2005. Not only that, but when it became clear that the Islamic terrorists they helped were the ones who carried out the failed subway attack, they didn’t bother to tell the British authorities. The documentary, called “Dont Panic, I’m Islamic”, produced by an Islamofascist imam by the name of Mohammed Hamid, was televised in June of 2005.
On 7 July 2005, Hamid and his slimy cohorts were part of a group of that carried out the attack on London’s subway system, as well as the subsequent 21 July bus bombings.
The BBC funded a paintballing trip for men later accused of Islamic terrorism and failed to pass on information about the 21/7 bombers to police, a court was told yesterday.
Mohammed Hamid, who is charged with overseeing a two-year radicalisation programme to prepare London-based Muslim youths for jihad, was described as a “cockney comic” by a BBC producer.
Yeah, I bet ol’ Mohammad’s a fucking barrel o’ laughs.
It gets worse. Apparently the ‘paintball trip’ was a precursor for a terrorist training:
The BBC paid for Mr Hamid and fellow defendants Muhammad al-Figari and Mousa Brown to go on a paintballing trip at the Delta Force centre in Tonbridge, Kent, in February 2005. The men, accused of terrorism training, were filmed for a BBC programme called Don’t Panic, I’m Islamic, screened in June 2005.
The BBC paid Mr Hamid, an Islamic preacher who denies recruiting and grooming the men behind the failed July 2005 attack, a £300 fee to take part in the programme, Woolwich Crown Court was told.
It was alleged that Mr Hamid told a BBC reporter that he would use the corporation’s money to pay a fine imposed by magistrates for a public order offence.
The depraved indifference on the part of BBC programming personnel is sickening:
Nasreen Suleaman, a researcher on the programme, told the court that Mr Hamid, 50, contacted her after the July 2005 attack and told her of his association with the bombers. But she said that she felt no obligation to contact the police with this information. Ms Suleaman said that she informed senior BBC managers but was not told to contact the police.
Ms Suleaman told the court that Mr Hamid was keen to appear in the programme. She said: “He was so up for it. We took the decision that paintballing would be a fun way of introducing him.
“There are many, many British Muslims that I know who for the past 15 or 20 years have been going paintballing. It’s a harmless enough activity. I don’t think there is any suggestion, or ever has been, that it’s a terrorist training activity.”
The court was told previously that Mr Hamid taunted police on his return from an alleged terror training camp in the New Forest where exercises included somersaults, pole-vaulting and paintballing.
Ms Suleaman said she was not aware that Ramzi Mohammed and Hussein Osman, two of the July bombers, had joined Mr Hamid at the Tonbridge paintball centre on July 3, 2005.
Ms Suleaman said that Mr Hamid was agitated after the July attack. She said: “I think he was worried that perhaps the men might call him because they were on the run at the time. I think he was very, very shocked about the fact that the men he knew were accused of this.”
Duncan Penny, for the prosecution, asked Ms Suleaman if she had told Mr Hamid to go to the police or contacted the police herself. Mr Penny asked: “Here was a man who told you that he knew those individuals who, as I understand it, were still at large for what on the face of it was the attempted bombings of the transport network a fortnight after it happened, and he was telling you he had some knowledge of them? There was a worldwide manhunt going on, wasn’t there?”
She replied: “I got the sense that he was already talking to the police. I referred it to my immediate boss at the BBC. I wasn’t told that there was an obligation. In fact it was referred above her as well. It was such a big story.” She added: “I don’t think it’s my obligation to tell another adult that he should go to the police.”
Yeah, I bet the subway victims are doubled over with laughter:
……Phil Rees, who produced the show, told the court that he was impressed by Mr Hamid’s sense of humour while looking for someone to appear in the documentary. He said: “I think he had a comic touch and he represented a strand within British Muslims. I took it as more like a rather Steptoe and Son figure rather than seriously persuasive. I saw him as a kind of Cockney comic.” Mr Rees, who now works for the Arabic TV station al-Jazeera, gave Mr Hamid a signed copy of his book Dining With Terrorists.
Mr Hamid is charged with Mr al-Figari, 42, Mr Brown, 41, Kader Ahmed, 20, and Kibley Da Costa, 24. Atilla Ahmet, 43, has admitted soliciting murder.
Five men have gone on trial accused of their part in a plot to create terrorist training camps in the UK.
Among the five, who deny the charges, is Mohammed Hamid, accused of inciting young Muslims to commit acts of terror.
Prosecutors at Woolwich Crown Court said Mr Hamid, 50, from east London, set up camps attended by 21/7 plotters.
The five are said to be linked to Atilla Ahmet, 43, of south-east London, who, it was revealed, pleaded guilty to soliciting murder in a separate case.
Mr Hamid, of Clapton, stands accused alongside Mousa Brown, 41, of Walthamstow, east London; Kibley da Costa, 24, of West Norwood, south-east London; Mohammed Al-Figari, 42, of Tottenham, north London; and Kader Ahmed, 20, of Plaistow, east London.
A number of young men who attended camps organised by Hamid were in fact involved in attempts to kill and seriously injure passengers on the London transport network on 21 July, 2005
……The prosecution told jurors that Mr Hamid was involved in the radicalising of young Muslims for two years from 2004.
Alleged terrorist training took the form of camping trips and paintballing excursions around Britain, said David Farrell, prosecuting.
Mr Farrell added that the trips were intended to “foster within the participants that they were training for ‘Jihad’ against the ‘Kuffir’, or non-believers”.
……Mr Farrell added: “At meetings held at Hamid’s home address and elsewhere, the methods of Hamid and Ahmet involved the encouragement of the use of unlawful violence in the name of Islam.”
……The court heard that some of those involved in the failed 21 July attacks also met at Mr Hamid’s home.
……The jury heard surveillance tapes in which Mr Hamid was also heard to discuss the 7/7 attacks.
“How many people did they take out?” he is heard asking.
When given the reply of “52” Hamid then said: “That’s not even breakfast for me. That’s not even breakfast for me in this country.”
……Jurors were told that Mr Hamid’s home was bugged by police from September 2005.
When the defendants were arrested, material including CDs and DVDs containing recordings of murders, beheadings and suicide bombings were seized from their homes, Mr Farrell said.
Four of them, Muktar Said Ibrahim, Yassin Omar, Ramzi Mohammed, and Hussain Osman were sentence to life in prison in July of this year.
And it continues:
Oct 10, 2007 – UNITED KINGDOM – A top aide to jailed radical cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri has pleaded guilty in a London court to encouraging others to commit murder in connection with a plot to organize terrorist training camps across Britain. Atilla Ahmet, a British citizen of Turkish Cypriot descent, used to work for al-Masri, who is serving a seven-year sentence in Britain for urging his followers to kill non-Muslims. Five other British men on trial for charges related to the alleged terror camps – Mohammed Hamid, Mousa Brown, Kibley da Costa, Mohammed Al-Figari, and Kader Ahmed – have pleaded not guilty.
Rees, and the rest of those BBC pukes need to be charged with complicity in the form of withholding evidence under the 2000 UK Terrorism Act. As a matter of fact, they should be charged with out-and-out abetting. There’s no way in hell they could not have known they were cavorting with a terrorist cell.
Disclosure of information, &c
(1) Subsection (2) applies where a person knows or has reasonable cause to suspect that a constable is conducting or proposes to conduct a terrorist investigation.
(2) The person commits an offence if he—
(a) discloses to another anything which is likely to prejudice the investigation, or
(b) interferes with material which is likely to be relevant to the investigation.
(3) Subsection (4) applies where a person knows or has reasonable cause to suspect that a disclosure has been or will be made under any of sections 19 to 21.
(4) The person commits an offence if he—
(a) discloses to another anything which is likely to prejudice an investigation resulting from the disclosure under that section, or
(b) interferes with material which is likely to be relevant to an investigation resulting from the disclosure under that section.
Both Rees and Suleaman knew there was an ongoing investigation and nationwide manhunt for the terrorists they did business with, but withheld the information.
The ‘Beeb’, known for its ‘fifth column’ proclivities, is now part and parcel to al Qadea.
Terror trial exposes network of terror camps in picturesque rural England