Another Islamic Jihad Slaughter in Spain (UPDATED)

 

 

UPDATE:

Police have arrested four people in connection with the attacks, three of them Moroccan and one from Spain’s North African enclave of Melilla, Trapero said. They were aged between 21 and 34, and none had a history of terrorism-related activities.

Police were searching for a man called Moussa Oukabir in connection with the attacks, a police source said, but it was unclear what his suspected role may be. Aged 17 or 18 and of Moroccan origin, he is the younger brother of one of the men arrested on Thursday, according to Spanish media reports.

Trapero said the two attacks in Catalonia had been planned for some time by people operating out of the town of Alcanar, southwest of Barcelona. Alcanar was the scene of an explosion in a house shortly before midnight on Wednesday, which police are now linking to the attacks.

Islamic State said the perpetrators of the van attack had been responding to its call for action by carrying out Thursday’s rampage along an avenue thronged with tourists enjoying an afternoon stroll at the peak of the summer season.

Of 126 people injured in the two attacks, 65 were still in hospital and 17 were in a critical condition. The dead and injured came from 34 countries, ranging from France and Germany to Pakistan and the Philippines. Spanish media said several children were killed.

A judicial source said investigators believed a cell of at least eight people, possibly 12, may have been involved in the Barcelona and Cambrils operations and that it had been planning to use gas canisters.

From Fox News

The terrorist alleged to have plowed a van into a crowd of pedestrians in a popular tourist area — resulting in at least 13 deaths — was holed up in a Barcelona restaurant Thursday as images of the carnage, showing bodies lying crumpled and bleeding in the street, flooded forth from the Spanish city.

Spanish newspaper El Pais and Cadena Serradio radio station, citing police sources, reported at least 13 people were killed in the attack. Police however only confirmed one person was killed and 32 injured, 10 of them seriously.

The incident took place on Las Ramblas of Barcelona, the famous main pedestrian walk way that crosses the city. Police described the incident on Twitter as a “massive crash.”

A Barcelona public broadcaster reported a man thought to be the driver of a van is held up in a bar that is surrounded by police. Barcelona’s Tv3: also reported the Spanish passport of a person of Moroccan origin was found at the scene of the attack.

The television station said police have surrounded a bar called Rey de Istanbul. Police haven’t confirmed they have a suspect cornered. Barcelona’s El Pais newspaper reported earlier that police were seeking more than one suspect in an unnamed bar.

The van used in the attack was rented by Driss Oukabir, El Pais reported, citing identification made by the Civil Guard.

 

Lately, the muzzie terrorist weapon of choice is a motorized vehicle.

 

The rise of Islamic terrorism on the European continent started the day they put out the welcome mat for Haji invaders.

Muzzie animals commit massacres across Germany and have engaged in multiple terrorist attacks in France and Belgium, starting with Charlie Hebdo in January, 2015.  The number of attacks across Europe by muzzie pigs since 9/11, is growing by leaps and bounds. Instead of preventing these monsters from entering their region and deporting the rest, they prefer to become eunuchs for the New Caliphate.

The muslim terrorist threat in Spain is no less great and Spain has in fact, become a hotspot.

We all know the drill:

euro-emergency-plan-muzzie-terrorism

 

Evidently, they haven’t had enough carnage.

1 thought on “Another Islamic Jihad Slaughter in Spain (UPDATED)”

  1. Pingback: Another Islamic Jihad Slaughter in Spain | zooforyou

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Wordpress Social Share Plugin powered by Ultimatelysocial