Stating the obvious.
Other than his rather bizarre wistful recalling of how great things were in Nixon’s America, yesterday in an off-teleprompter stump speech, Barack Obama told two humongous whoppers. First, he distorted the Clinton years, as though those years in any way resembled, well, what the Obama years look like this very day. Secondly, he twisted his very first campaign, the most Chicago-style of Chicago-style campaigns, into some sort of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington struggle — when he ran unopposed.
……Over the airwaves and on the stump, Obama is currently running around the country portraying his opponent Mitt Romney as an outsourcer. This is a proven lie.
……Obama told students that a bill to freeze student loan interest rates would save them $1,000 a year when it will only save them $87.
……Just a few weeks ago it was revealed that Obama told no fewer than three-dozen falsehoods in his autobiography.
……We just learned that Obama lied about his membership in socialist New Party.
And what have we heard from a media currently obsessed with fact-checking? Not a peep, not a sound, not a word.
Obama’s entire life story has been embellished to the point of absurdity in his “autobiographies”, and he’s not averse to using his dead mother as a prop for ObamaCare or fabricating imaginary people to fill the void left by his lack of credibility.
- Mom jeans on fire: Obama suggests he was outspent in 2008 (twitchy.com)
- President Obama feeds his media lapdogs treats (twitchy.com)
- Lapdog media immediately jumps to defense on Obama’s composite biographies with cries of ‘birther’ (twitchy.com)
- More Craptastic Leftwing Media BS (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- Despite facts, Obama calls Romney ‘outsourcer’ (news.yahoo.com)