Former U.S. Navy SEAL Rob O’Neill, who killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in 2011, slammed the Biden administration over its debacle in Afghanistan, saying that resignations need to happen and that the men who died there would be ashamed of the president.
O’Neill took aim at General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, in a series of tweets calling on Milley to resign.
- “This is the worst loss in American history. Our most popular president has vanished. Prove me wrong.”
- “Everything Democrats touch turns to s**t. Prove me wrong.”
- “My friends who died for no reason would be disgusted with this administration.”
- “Have any of our generals and admirals resigned out of disgrace yet?”
- “We’ve heard more from The Taliban than we have from the most popular president in our history. Anything @PressSec ?”
- “People are being killed trying to evacuate Kabul. But don’t worry… Jen Psaki will tell us what’s actually happening once dips**t goes to sleep.”
- “Do I have this all right?: Our border is wide open, China’s biological weapon is surging, we closed our pipelines but opened Russia’s, the Taliban is back in charge, we are defunding the police and people with penises are women. What did I miss?”
- “Joe Biden opposed the raid to kill bin Laden. At least he lost Afghanistan in 7 months.”
- “Remember when people held hands and jump to their deaths out of the twin towers? Neither does @POTUS”
Brace yourself, Robert. It can only get worse.