Obama’s stupidity rarely surprises anyone. The ‘smartest guy in the room’ is a total dunce.
During a visit to the U.S. Army’s 10th Mountain Division, he told the Soldiers that he had given the Medal of Honor to SFC Jared Monti, who ‘came back from Afghanistan alive’. Monti was KILLED in IRAQ in 2006.
“First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.“
More from Blackfive:
As we all know, SSG Sal Giunta, of the 173rd Airborne, was the first living recipient (2011) of the MOH who fought in Iraq/Afganistan. SFC Jared Monti, 10th Mountain Division, was KIA in Afghanistan in 2006. He was posthumously awarded the MOH by Obama in 2009.
……He put that medal around Giunta’s neck and he stood with Monti’s parents as they grieved.
Background and citation of SFC Monti’s heroism HERE.
I hope the Left is happy with their shake-and-bake Alinskyite. That’s what happens when the TOTUS breaks. What a moron.
- Dumbest. President. Ever. (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Worst Gaffe Yet (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Obama goofs again! (bellalu0.wordpress.com)
- Mega-Gaffe: Obama Honors An Alive KIA Soldier (thepalinexpress.wordpress.com)
- Obama: It was a pleasure for ME to give this award to a soldier who didn’t die. Army: Um…he DID die. (crushliberalism.com)
- Obama’s Gaffes Too Many. is President Obama Losing His Mind? (socyberty.com)