You Might be a Fleabagger If….

Results for  #YouMightBeAFleabagger: http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23YouMightBeAFleabagger

Hilarious takes on the ‘Occupy” Fleabaggers at Twitter.

OldBob47 Robert S.
If you hid your North Face jacket in the back of your Prius & bought a ragged Hoodie at Goodwill to protest in #YouMightBeAFleabagger
51 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

NeoKong
The_NeoKong NeoKong
If you think sleeping in a park really changes the world #YouMightBeAFleabagger
54 minutes ago

Kim_AE Kim Edwards
#YouMightBeAFleabagger if you protest for “justice” at the same time you demand other people’s money.
57 minutes ago

NeoKong
If you think that only 1% of the population should carry the other 99% #YouMightBeAFleabagger
1 hour ago

Popehat
If you think government corruptly hands taxpayer money to preferred corporations, and the answer is more government, #YouMightBeAFleabagger
1 hour ago

Nick Rizzuto
If you think the 90% unemployment rate amongst post-modern, bi-sexual haiku majors was caused by Goldman Sachs #YouMightBeAFleabagger
1 hour ago

David Burge
iowahawkblog David Burge
If you think the immigrant guy who owns the convenience store should pay for your interpretive dance studies, #YouMightBeAFleabagger

CamEdwards
If you demand respect for your personhood while refusing to leave someone else’s property, #YouMightBeAFleabagger.
42 seconds ago

Papatul
If You Believe Anything That Ever Came Out Of Al Gore’s Mouth #YouMightBeAFleabagger
42 seconds ago

diggrbiii R
If you’ve never done hard labor in your life, but claim to represent “workers”… #YouMightBeAFleabagger

EnriqueCartman 
If you think the obnoxious douchebag in your drum circle is “the coolestin’ guy” you’ve ever met! #youmightbeafleabagger

hale_razor Razor
#YouMightBeAFleabagger if you think wealth is so evil you’re going to protest until you get more of it.

diggrbiii R
If you think giving the government more power will lead to less “oppression”… #YouMightBeAFleabagger #andamoron

saraforamerica
If you think “free enterprise” means you should demand free soda with that free pizza #YouMightBeAFleabagger

CamEdwards
If you’re raging against capitalism from your iPhone, #YouMightBeAFleabagger. And a moron.

iowahawkblog David Burge
If you think you’re cleaning up Wall Street by taking a dump in the middle of it, #YouMightBeAFleabagger

apcoelho Alex Coelho
If you’ve disrupted food drives for the poor to ‘fight against the rich’ #YouMightBeAFleabagger

1 thought on “You Might be a Fleabagger If….”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Wordpress Social Share Plugin powered by Ultimatelysocial