He should know. He was shot by one.
This summer, California Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters to harass cabinet officials. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that you “cannot be civil” with members of the Republican Party. And Wednesday, videotape was released of former Attorney General Eric Holder telling a Democratic audience at a campaign rally in Georgia on Sunday that they should “kick” Republicans when they perceive them as “going low.”
Despite the continued reports of politically motivated threats or violence, Democratic Party leaders have worked to keep this anger burning and incite even more harassment and violence.
Beginning with my own near-death experience at the hands of a deranged shooter who sought to assassinate a baseball field of Republicans, there is a growing list of violent or threatening actions taken against conservatives by Democrats.
- Ashley Kavanaugh, Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s wife and his daughters received multiple credible threats.
- Dana Loesch, NRA spokeswoman, received death threats against her children on Twitter.
- Rep. Diane Black, R-Tenn., received such a threatening phone call that the man has now been indicted.
- Jamie Gardner, wife of Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., wife, received a text of a beheading after the vote to confirm Justice Kavanaugh.
- Several Republican Senators had their personal information, including home addresses, posted to Wikipedia for threatening purposes by a Democrat House staffer.
- Congressman Clay Higgins (R-La.) received threatening phone calls that led to a man’s arrest.
- Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kent., and his wife Kelly Paul have both received credible threats that have led to arrests.
- Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife, as well as White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, were chased out of restaurants.
- Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was confronted by protesters and harassed out of a DC restaurant.
- Rudy Peters, a Republican California Congressional candidate, was nearly stabbed while campaigning.
- My office has continued to receive threats against my life that have led to arrests.
- A female pro-life activist was violently assaulted by a man that has now been found guilty of eight counts of assault for this and similar incidents.
And this list goes on. The threats and the violence have not let up and instead of seeing my Democrat colleagues calling for an end, there have been calls for their supporters to keep going, to do even more to threaten Republicans.
This is just the latest.
The Wyoming GOP office was set on fire.
G. Brooks Jennings was a GOP committeeman from Pennsylvania who lived next door to Clayton Carter, a Dem wackjob who had a yard full of anti-Trump signs. Carter murdered Jennings right in front of his wife.
Leftie moonbat and Bernie Sanders supporter James Hodgkinson shot people at a GOP baseball game for the Dem cause.
CNN sponsored an assassination play, “Julius Caesar”, at “Shakespeare in the Park”, with the main character bearing a strong resemblance to Donald Trump.
A leftie douchebag, Kimo Jimenez, attacked a kid in a restaurant for wearing a MAGA hat.
The Dems have been at this for a while.
They embrace ‘occupy’ thugs, ‘black lives matter‘ criminals, and ‘antifa‘ malfeasants. The Dems and the leftwing media own this violence. They foster it, praise it, and support it .
The Left engages in some of the worst hate speech, violence, and threats on record.
They spew misogynist hatred toward female conservatives, fling racial slurs at black Republicans and Hispanic Republicans for refusing to be exploited and leaving the Dem plantation. They especially hate white Republican/Tea Party members and hurl psychotic death threats at them for good measure.
They hate cops, the military, (remember when Dick Durbin stood on the floor of the US Senate and called American troops ‘Nazis’?) and the American flag.
The liberal media doesn’t like the term ‘mob’ even though that’s what they are.
Dems have morphed into the fascists they warned us about.