The Biden regime is on a rampage against America’s freedom, economy, civil liberties, national security, public safety, and world standing.
Biden’s ‘accomplishments’ so far:
Botched withdrawal from Afghanistan that left 13 American service members killed and armed the Taliban with an arsenal of weapons.
During the Alaska summit, the ChiComs mocked Biden’s incompetency and had a field day with Tony Blinken.
Flooding the country with millions of illegal aliens.
He wants to give the IRS more access to your bank account.
The Dem regime has declared war on freedom because they know Americans don’t tolerate their socialist wet dreams.
Biden’s corrupt weaponized government goons have engaged in the systematic bashing of civil liberties using the 6 January protest as justification for their authoritarian reign of terror, and in some cases, murder.
Fauci’s malfeasance, perjury, and ties to the Wuhan Lab.
Biden blocked the Keystone pipeline, killing thousands of jobs, but helped the Russians construct their own pipeline. Fruitcake Pete Buttigieg, the Department of Transportation Secretary, told the pipeline workers to “get new jobs”.
Inflation is soaring. According to BLS, the cost of many goods and services have increased significantly over the past year:
- Gasoline has increased 45.1 percent in the past 12 months.
- Energy 24.5 percent in the past 12 months.
- Bacon has increased 8.4 percent in the past 12 months.
- Fresh fish and seafood has increased 6.4 percent in the past 12 months.
- Fresh whole milk increased 7.5 percent in the past 12 months.
- Fresh fruits increased 8.4 percent in the past 12 months.
- Major appliances increased 13.7 percent in the past 12 months.
- Furniture and bedding increased 8.6 percent in the past 12 months.
- Footwear increased 6.5 percent in the past 12 months.
- Airfares increased 24.6 percent in the past 12 months.
- Commodities have collectively increased 9 percent in the past 12 months.
The supply chain bottleneck can be directly attributed to the Biden regime’s paying American workers to stay home and vax mandates that forced thousands of people out of their jobs. As a result, companies cannot find the labor to drive trucks, offload ships, fill orders, or do any of the other millions of jobs needed to keep our supply chain moving.
Mass looting in Dem-controlled cities.
Guess what, Tulsi, he’s just getting started.